For me, this means keeping my eyes on God!
This was just a quick and fun art journal page using a background technique I just learned.
- Gesso the page.
- Cover with a light paint.
- While paint is still wet, flick water on the page.
- Use heat tool to heat the paint but stop before the water flecks dry.
- Lay a towel over it and soak up the water spots, leaving white spots where the water was.
- Dry with heat tool.
- Cover with second paint, darker color than the first.
- Repeat the process.
This is a great page! I love that quote! :)
Post a Comment