IMPOSSIBLE TACO PIE
- Brown and drain: 1 pound ground beef and 1/2 c. chopped onion.
- Stir in 1 envelope taco seasoning mix (I use McCormick Original).
- Spread in oblong medium-sized casserole dish, sprayed with Pam.
- Top with 4 oz. can chopped green chilies, drained.
- Beat 1 1/4 c. milk, 3/4 c. Bisquick (I use Heart-Smart Bisquick), and 3 eggs until smooth. Pour on top of meat mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Top with 1 c. (or more) shredded Monterey Jack cheese and shredded cheddar cheese (I use the Mexican Cheese mixture).
- Return to oven until cheese melts.
- Serve with chopped tomatoes, lettuce, more shredded cheeses, and sour cream.
- Freezes well.
Post a Comment