Taking inspiration again from Andrea Walford, I created this spread for my moleskin inspiration journal.
- Masking tape in seam
- Tim Holtz Terminology Tissue Paper over all
- Broken China Distress Stain over all
- Paints: Claudine Hellmuth Studio Classic Teal and Sky Blue
- Dylusions Spray Fresh Lime
- Crafter’s Workshop stencil, used with stencil and with Golden Molding Paste
- Tim Holtz Stamps
- Birds, cut from cereal box, on Cricut, covered with TH tissue tape, gessoed and painted with CH Classic Teal, stamped with TH stamp, sprayed with Perfect Pearls
I love it Barb!! Keep up the great work with the art journal, I'm loving your pages.
Lovely work! I love it!
Simply stunning!!! Love these Dove...they really give off a spiritual vibe here!
Beautiful pages, Barb!
Post a Comment